A fresh green salad is always popular on any menu and this was another recipe served at the brunch event at the Pink tea garden. To make this recipe you will need,
Fresh lettuce leaves in a ginger and wasabi dressing.
- A mixture of fresh lettuce leaves
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 dates
- 1tablespoon tamari
- 1teaspoon wasabi
- 1tablespoon pickled ginger
- Step 1 Wash dry and chop up your fresh lettuce leaves.
- Step 2 Blend the rest of the ingredients in your blender to make your salad dressing.
- Step 3 Mix the lettuce leaves together with your dressing and serve.
- Step 4