Vegetables are the most important ingredient on your plate and creating new ideas to enjoy these marvelous foods makes your meal even more exciting. This dish is a great idea to serve with other veg dishes or some warm bread and good quality olive oil. To make this recipe you will need,
Mushroom salad tossed in a walnut chorizo.
- 250g Portobello mushrooms
- 300g arugula
- 100g walnuts
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp tamari (soy sauce)
- 1tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1tsp honey
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1 Wash and slice your mushrooms, place them in a dish with some oil and bake until cooked for around 15 to 20 minutes at 160C.
- Step 2 Wash and dry your arugula and set aside.
- Step 3 Get your blender and blend the rest of the ingredients until you have a paste.
- Step 4 Mix your mushrooms and arugula together, add more olive oil and toss the walnut paste into your salad and mix well with your hands.
- Step 5 Serve and enjoy. With these quantities you can serve two portions.