One of the sweet recipes I created for the latest Issue of Served magazine. I can’t get enough of pancakes at the moment. They are delicious and wonderful as a desert with melted chocolate, forest fruits and agave. To make these pancakes you will need,#served.
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 80g ground almonds
- 1tsp arrowroot
- 1tsp baking powder
- 120ml almond milk
- 1tsp agave,
- 60g coconut flour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 50g dark chocolate (to melt and pour over)
- Step 1 Peel and mash your banana in a bowl. Add the coconut oil, essence and agave and mix into the mashed banana. Add the dry ingredients and mix all together until you have a nice smooth batter.
- Step 2 Get a non stick pan, add some coconut oil and heat on a high heat. Pour the batter into the pan with a soup ladle and once the pancake cooks on one side, flip it onto the other side. Place the pancakes on a cooling wrack.
- Step 3 Melt your chocolate with a little bit of coconut oil, drizzle over and top them with some agave and almonds.
- Step 4 With these quantities I made 5 nice sized pancakes.