Sweet chicken in a sesame brown bread bun is my kind of happiness especially if I am eating this by the sea or outdoors with a cool breeze and amazing sunny colours around me. To make these buns you will need,
Pulled chicken in a bun.
- 3 sesame brown bread buns or whatever bread you prefer.
- 1 whole chicken breast filleted.
- Some lettuce leaves as a garnish.
- One cooked beetroot.
- Chicken breast dressing.
- A handful of mint.
- 1tbsp mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsps greek yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp onion chutney.
- A dollop of olive oil.
- Step 1 Ideally your buns should be fresh, if not toast them slightly so they have a nice crunch. Get a baking tray, grease with some oil and bake the chicken breast.
- Step 2 Once your chicken is cooked, set aside and once cool, flake the chicken into pieces.
- Step 3 Make your dressing by blending the mint first, add the yoghurt, chutney, mayo and olive oil and blend once more until you have a nice creamy dressing. Toss the chicken into the dressing.
- Step 4 Slice the buns in half, slice your cooked beetroot and fill each bun with a slice of beetroot, some lettuce and your pulled chicken.
- Step 5 Serve and indulge.