Glorious colourful vegetables served as a side dish or as part of a buffet always go down a treat and are full of good nutrients so make them part of your daily diet. To make this you will need,
Grilled and roasted vegetables.
- 1 bunch leeks
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 eggplant
- 2 coloured peppers
- coconut oil
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Step 1 Chop the top and bottom part of the leeks, split them down the middle and lay them on a griddle pan, with some coconut oil and cook on both sides. Set aside.
- Step 2 Rinse the asparagus and chop the bottom part off and repeat the same process as leeks. Set them aside too.
- Step 3 Wash the eggplant and slice it, lay the slices on a baking dish with some coconut oil and sprinkle some salt, bake for around 15 minutes at 160c fan assisted.
- Step 4 Wash the peppers and chop and repeat the same process as the eggplant.
- Step 5 Mix all the vegetable together placing the leeks and asparagus first followed by the eggplant and peppers, make your dressing by mixing the ingredients together with a teaspoon and then pour over the vegetable. Serve.