A fresh fish from our beautiful sea is always so delicious to eat. Once you dig in you can actually taste the saltiness of our sea.
June 10, 2017
- A Red Snapper approx. 700g
- 50g fresh ginger
- 50g turmeric
- A handful of mint
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- 1 lime
- Parchment paper
- Step 1 When buying a whole fish I always ask for the fish to be cleaned and scaled, or just ask your fishmonger to prepare it for you.
- Step 2 Get a baking dish that is large enough for your fish. Place some parchment paper and add your fish inside the paper. Pour some olive oil and mint on top and some Himalayan salt.
- Step 3 Peel and chop your fresh ginger and turmeric and place in a bowl. Add some of the mint and mix together with some olive oil and place this inside the little opening of the fish. Cover the fish with the top part of your parchment paper and place in your oven at around 160C fan assisted for forty-five minutes.
- Step 4 Before serving slice your lime and place around your fish and add some fresh mint.
- Step 5 This fish served four people as part of a buffet lunch.