Dips and summer go hand in hand. We all love a dip to snack on, take to friends, have with a glass of wine or take on a boat. To make this dip you will need,
- 200g fresh kale leaves
- A large bunch of fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400g cannellini beans
- 40g anchovies
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- 100g organic cashew nuts
- Step 1 I prepared the kale by, removing the leaves off the stalk and by placing the kale leaves into a pot of boiling water for two minutes and then placing the leaves into ice cold water. Strain the kale.
- Step 2 Get your blender and blend the fresh basil. Add the rest of the ingredients together with the kale and blend for around seven minutes or more, to make sure that the kale has completely blended into the mixture.
- Step 3 Place into a container and refrigerate. Serve this dip with some savoury biscuits or crackers.
- Step 4 I also used the leftover dip as a pasta sauce. I just boiled some pasta and mixed it into the dip.