Today is a lovely sunny day, and the days are now longer, I was lucky enough to visit a beautiful garden and have a chat with my one of my gurus, so on my return home, I decided to put happiness into a bowl. To make this salad you will need;
Roast Pumpkin salad
- A handful of Coriander
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 broccoli
- 150g pumpkin
- 240g borlotti beans
- 100g anchovies
- 100g fresh lettuce leaves or half a bag of readymade salad
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 150g pomegranate seeds
- Step 1 Blend your coriander, olive oil, tahini and leek in the blender.
- Step 2 Peel your pomegranate and remove the seeds and place in a bowl and set aside.
- Step 3 Get two trays and chop up your washed pumpkin and broccoli, add some oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes on 160c fan assisted.
- Step 4 Add your roast veg to the blender with the tahini mixture and pulse twice to blend the ingredients. Place them into a mixing bowl and add the chopped anchovies, pumpkin seeds, lettuce leaves and the beans that need to be strained. Toss everything together and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the salad. This colourful salad serves four.