Have these for breakfast or before a work out, the oats give such a nice yummy taste. This recipe makes 12 muffins.
Marrow & Banana Muffins
March 9, 2017
- 1 packet unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 200g oatmeal flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large marrow
- 100g goji berries
- 60g coconut sugar
- Agave syrup
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 150g walnuts
- Step 1 Heat the oven at 160C fan assisted.
- Step 2 Beat your butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add your beaten eggs and, keep mixing until your mixture is a nice creamy consistency.
- Step 3 Grate the marrow and place on a paper towel so to remove the excess liquid.
- Step 4 Add the flour together with the baking powder and keep mixing. Add the banana and marrow together with the cinnamon, berries and coconut oil. Add a dash of agave syrup and give your cake mixture one final mix.
- Step 5 Get a baking tray and scoop a large tablespoons of mixture into each paper case.
- Step 6 Place the cakes into a heated oven at 160C for 25 minutes or until baked.