There is nothing nicer than your home smelling of a lovely roast chicken. You can smell the juices and it always makes my mouth water.
- 1 free range chicken
- Tandoori spices
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Olive oil
- A sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- Step 1 Make sure there are no giblets inside your chicken. Slice a lemon and squeeze over the chicken and place the rest inside the chicken. This always gives a nice lemon taste. Cover the skin with Himalayan salt and oregano and a dash of oil. Rub the tandoori spices over the chicken and lastly add the honey.
- Step 2 Cover the chicken and place in a fan assisted oven at 170C, for around 40 minutes.
- Step 3 Towards the end remove the foil and let it brown.
- Step 4 Serve with vegetables of your choice.