I decided to start trying out the different types of pasta available for sale. My first attempt was Chickpea pasta.
Pasta with Rocket
- 1 packet chickpea pasta (250g)
- A handful of fresh rocket leaves
- 150g fresh basil
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney
- 200g fresh tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Some good olive oil
- Step 1 Place a pot with water to boil and add some salt.
- Step 2 Blend your garlic and basil in a blender. Add the rocket, chutney and tomatoes and pulse. Finally add your parmesan cheese and olive oil.
- Step 3 Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Strain your pasta and mix into the sauce. Season and sprinkle some more Parmesan and dig in. This recipe serves 4 portions.