After the success of my banana ice cream I decided to add a few more ingredients to enjoy a delicious nutty texture. Heat wave Lucifer is taking it’s toll however keeping some ice cream in the freezer to cool down sure helps. To make this ice cream you will need,
Banana ice cream with a tahini filling.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 100ml almond milk
- 8 medjool dates pitted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 240g roast almonds
- 60g peanut butter
- 60g tahini
- 60ml coconut oil
- 1 tsp coconut blossom nectar
- 200g melted dark chocolate
- Step 1 Start off by making the ice cream by blending the frozen bananas, 2 pitted dates, cinnamon and almond milk. Put this into a plastic container and freeze.
- Step 2 Blend the rest of the pitted dates together with the roast almonds, peanut butter, tahini and coconut blossom nectar. Lay it smooth on a flat dish with parchment paper and refrigerate for a while too.
- Step 3 Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- Step 4 Remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it soften slightly, mix the tahini mixture into the ice cream with your blender and pour the melted chocolate into the ice cream and taste. It is so good, remember to freeze or else you will keep eating it.
- Step 5 Serve when needed, buy a few cones, fill a bowl of ice cream, I also added some brownies and ice cream as a desert and I produced eight helpings, you may also pour this over your oats in the morning. Enjoy and happy sweetness.