Nothing cuter than a mini version of something and these cupcakes look so pretty, after serving lunch and tackling all the dishes in the kitchen, you hardly feel like washing more dishes, as I featured these in the Easter ideas, so I made little cakes to pick up and polish off. To make these mini cupcakes you need,
Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- A baking tray
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 pkt unsalted butter
- 280g milk chocolate
- 90g gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 80g coconut sugar
- Pistachio cream
- Forest fruits
- Step 1 Heat the oven to 170C and grease your baking tin for mini cupcakes.
- Step 2 Melt your butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water, known as bain-marie.
- Step 3 Break your eggs and place them into a bowl. Whisk your eggs, until nice and fluffy and they are a pale colour. Add the sugar and continue whisking for a few more minutes. Add the melted chocolate and fold in with a metal spoon, making figures of eight with your spoon into the cake mixture. Add your flour and fold in once more, as you will incorporate a lot of air making your cakes light and fluffy. Place your mixture into the baking tray and bake for around fifteen to twenty minutes. Always check by inserting a skewer into the cakes.
- Step 4 I had received some lovely pistachio cream so I used this, I love the mixture of chocolate and pistachio, however you can use any form of cream as a topping. I placed some cream on each cake and washed some forest fruits and placed them on the cakes. Dig in.